- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
AltFi Berlin Summit 2019
November 18 @ 08:30 - 19:30
AltFi is heading to the heart of the German capital—one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech hubs.
Join over 200 industry leaders to explore the theme of Scaling-Up in Europe, looking at the opportunity and challenges that Europe’s fintech growth story holds.
- Global Ambitions: Scaling-Up In Europe, And Beyond
- Is The Tech Backlash Coming For Fintech?
- Alternative Lending’s Growing Importance
- How Regulators Need to Keep Up With The Digital Finance Revolution
- Fixing The Business Model Of Digital Banking
- Inside Europe’s Most Valuable Fintech
And much more…
Our Berlin Summit builds on the roaring success of the AltFi Amsterdam Summit last year, with speakers in Berlin like Dr. Tamaz Georgadze, CEO and Co-Founder of Raisin, Martins Sulte, Co-Founder and CEO of Mintos, and Ramin Niroumand, CEO and Founder of Finleap, discussing European fintech trends and the alternative financing landscape.